We aim to produce excellent natural looking results in all of our clients. We will produce a marked improvement in the lines of the face from a gentle softening to complete disappearance depending on the clients wishes. Frown lines and crows feet will be heavily reduced if not disappear completely and the effects of BooshTOX from a reputable provider should be subtle and not plastic looking.
WHERE CAN TOXINS BE USED?
1. Frown Lines Toxin injections paralyze muscles in areas where frown lines appear, reducing the muscle contractions, thus minimising the ‘frown’ look.
2. Laughter Lines Crows feet are treated using Toxin injections. When injected into the muscles around the eyes muscle movement is reduced and so squinting is prevented and thus from developing crow’s feet.
3. Glabellar Lines (Number 11′s) The glabella is the most common and popular facial area treated with Toxin. The treatment consists of injecting corrugator and procerus muscles.
4. Eyebrow Lift (Kylie Kick) Toxin injections into the bulb of the brow (corrugators) & the tail of the brow to create a soft gull wing brow and subtle eyebrow lift, to open up the eyes.
5. Nasalis (Bunny Nose) The nasalis mucle (bunny nose) on the bridge of the nose responsible for ‘nose squinting’ can be injected lightly to soften pesky, whisker lines that form on the sides of the nose, a common concern for many clients. A tiny micro injection of Toxin into the nasalis muscle can soften the unwanted effects of a nasal flare, something people often report feeling self conscious about, but often do not realise this can be temporarily treated.
6. Top Lip (Posh Pout) Toxin is injected into the lips targeting the muscle group, giving the appearance of plumper, fuller lips.
7. Gummy Smile To soften a gummy smile a tiny amount of Toxin can be injected into the levator labii muscle or in the columella (where the upper lip meets the nose), to soften this often – displeasing trait, and create a softer smile.
8. Downturned Mouth The anguli oris (depressor) muscle takes responsibility for the downturned mouth. A tiny amount of Toxin here can elevate the corners of the mouth and combined with dermal filler it can re-create a youthful upturn of the mouth corners.
9. Marionette Lines These are lines that run straight downwards from the corners of the mouth can make you look unhappy. Marionette lines form as facial volume begins to deplete and deeper creases begin to form below the mouth. Toxin or a skin filler is injected into the lines to create plumpness.
10. Jawline reduction & Facial Slimming Masseter muscle –Jawline reduction & facial slimming- Toxin injections into the masseter muscle can not only improve the lives of those suffering with teeth grinding and bruxism but cosmetically can elongate the face of those with a classic ‘box jaw’ over 2 sessions or so the buccal region and jawline (lower face) can be significantly defined and reduced.
11. Mentalis (Pebble/Cellulite/Pitted Chin) The classic pebble chin, cellulite chin or often coined pitted chin can be softened impressively with 1-2 micro injections directly into the mentalis muscle responsible for this often undesirable effect.
12. Platysmal bonds Better known as neck chords/bands can be unsightly and be a giveaway sign of aging or even weight loss. Micro-injections of Toxin directly into the neck chords will dramatically soften them and also create a subtle lift to the lower face.
13. Hyperhidrosis Hyperhydrosis is a condition where the body produces excess sweat. The treatment we administer works by injecting Toxin which blocks the signals to the sweat glands, reducing the amount of sweat produced.
IS BooshTOX® THE RIGHT TREATMENT FOR ME?
BooshTOX® is the UK’s most popular cosmetic procedure, because it is suitable for almost everyone. If you have dynamic lines or wrinkles that you wish to reduce, then this treatment is likely to be suitable for you. If you have any concerns, don’t hesitate to call us for a FREE consultation where we will be happy to talk to you about concerns or questions you may have.
Like many medicines that we use today, many of them have been safely used in the NHS and in other medical applications for many years. BooshTOX® has been used for the treatment of migraines and neuromuscular disorders to prevent excessive muscular contraction. BooshTOX® has become a safe and established treatment and in more recent years has been used in much smaller doses in facial aesthetics to treat lines and wrinkles.
WHAT IS BooshTOX®?
BooshTOX® is derived from a natural purified type A protein. This is not uncommon to derive medicines in this way in the same way that penicillin is developed from protein molecules. BooshTOX® is a safe, proven technology and is now an affordable and quick solution to naturally treat the signs of ageing.
It is suitable for virtually anyone who is concerned about lines and wrinkles and has subsequently become the treatment of choice for many celebrities and aesthetic patients as an alternative to more intrusive or artificial types of surgery and can help to delay the need for invasive procedures
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING MY TREATMENT?
Every client presents slightly different skin types and required goals, so each client is treated to a bespoke consultation with me. During the consultation we discuss any problem areas, the desired improvements, the options available and the expected outcomes. When a suitable treatment has been agreed upon, the BooshTOX® can then be administered with a full explanation as to each muscle group being treated. BooshTOX® comes in a powder form and is mixed with saline solution to prepare this for injection, the injections are painless and therefore requires no anesthetic. BooshTOX® usually takes approx 7-10 days to take the full effect and so as part of our service, we have a 2 week review to ensure that the desired result has been achieved, if not then an additional top up can be given at this time.
HOW DOES THE TREATMENT WORK?
BooshTOX® binds to the muscle fibres and reduces the transmission of signals to the muscles when attempting to frown for example. The muscles are unable to contract, the lines which they cause on the face soften, and eventually disappear.
DOES THE TREATMENT HURT?
No. The treatment uses very fine needles and although there is an initial sharp scratch, the majority of clients do not have a problem. With any injectables treatment there is a small risk of bruising, bleeding, swelling and infection. We aim to reduce these risks with thorough cleansing of the skin beforehand and careful placement of each of the injections.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
There are very minimal side effects, potentially some patients may experience mild bruising, but generally patients can resume normal activity immediately after their toxin treatment without disruption.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY TREATMENT?
With BooshTOX® there is no real downtime, often clients book to have this treatment in their lunch break and return straight back to work. The BooshTOX® usually takes around 24 hours to start to take effect and up to 2 weeks for the full effect, so it’s a gradual process. Things to avoid after treatment are; heavy exercise for 24 hours after, heavy drinking 48 hours after, and facial massages for up to 2 weeks until the BooshTOX® has fully bound to the muscle fibres.
We want you to be entirely happy with your toxin treatment so before you leave the clinic at the end of your treatment, we will book you in for a complementary check-up 2 weeks later, so that we can review the results of your treatment once it has taken full effect. It is also recommended that after your treatment you make sure you maintain your overall skin health by using a cosmecutical skincare regime to protect your skin from further ageing factors such as free radical and sun damage.
THE SCIENCE OF BooshTOX®
The role of BooshTOX® is to temporarily block the release of acetylcholine, this is a chemical substance released by our nerve endings that sends signals to our muscles to enable them to contract. The action of toxin is to block this signal to stop the contraction of targeted muscles. This stops the muscles from over activity and subsequently can prevent the formation of lines and wrinkles. BooshTOX® is injected directly into the muscles that are responsible for contraction using an ultra fine needle, and is virtually painless therefore requires no anaesthetic. For example in the glabellar region between the eyebrows, the strong corrugator muscles that are found here are injected to prevent the appearance of frown lines and deep wrinkles. The injections tend to take no more than 10-15 minutes. The onset of the effects of BooshTOX® takes no more than 7-10 days and can last up to several months depending on the individual.*
Repeat treatments are recommended 3 to 4 times per year. Ideal for worry lines on the forehead, crows feet around the eyes and frown lines between the eyes. I specialise in advanced procedures including the lower face and neck and in the correction of asymmetry.
*Results and benefits can vary and are different for each individual. As such, we cannot guarantee specific results.
The BooshTOX (botulinum toxin type A) we use is supplied by Allergan and Merz.
It promotes a tauter, more youthful look
Erase fine lines and wrinkles Delivers immediate results
For use on the forehead, above the nose, around the nose, eyes and lips, Toxins can help to treat the following concerns:
Nose to mouth lines
BooshTOX® is a very versatile injectable solution and can be used to effectively treat excessive sweating under the arms, palms of hands and soles of the feet, producing a dramatic reduction is sweating. This treatment is called Hyperhidrosis. Other uses in development include the treatment of depression.
Why not book your FREE consultation today?
**Promotional Offer - Spring 2019**
£25 OFF 3 or More Areas for New Clients; Other Offers for Existing Clients - Please enquire
See full Ts&Cs at BooshTOX.com